Polk Vision LEAD Teams are charged with developing a Tactical Plan that engages a wide range of community organizations in an effort to improve outcomes for Polk County. Once the Tactical Plan is developed, the LEAD Team then issues an Invitation to ParticipateTM or ITPTM, which describes resources that are needed from the community. Community organizations are asked to respond to the ITP if they would like to be part of the collaboration. ITP responses are reviewed by the teams.
Submission Requirements for an ITP
Organizations who submit a proposal in response to an ITP must agree to the following statements of intent and conditions:
- This will be a collaborative effort. To achieve the goals of Polk Vision, organizations will need to work together to provide services.
- While there are currently no financial resources to support the effort in the short-term, Polk Vision intends to seek significant resources to support successful models for collaboration and delivery.
- Your organization may need to redirect resources, personnel and otherwise, to participate in the initiative.
- Polk Vision has a small staff and is also supported by leadership from PCSB. These resources will be used where feasible to support your efforts.
- When delivering services in the schools, your organization must comply with PCSB policies.
- Your organization agrees to report resources contributed to committee work quarterly, using Polk Vision forms and processes.
- Your organization will be asked to provide process and output information (i.e. services actually provided, number of students served, student demographics, sites, etc.) on an annual basis